14 tips to plan a wedding from afar
The process of planning a wedding from afar can be overwhelming because there are many things you have to take care and many details that you must not forget and the fact that you are planning it from far away can be very stressful. Therefore this article will offer you some of the most important 14 tips to plan a wedding from afar in order to avoid all the hassle involved in the process and fully enjoy your special event. Following this wedding planning you are ensured that you and your beloved will have the wedding of your dreams in a little corner of heaven.14 tips to plan a wedding from afar picture
- The first thing that you should establish is your budget and you should also consider whether or not you will pay for close family and friends to attend your wedding destination. If your budget is reduced then you should consider a small wedding in a special place and than a larger party with numerous guests at home. When you set up the budget remember that you will have to pay for various things such as ceremony and reception locale, catering, lodging, cake, flowers and other related services. Wedding attire is also very important and you must include its cost in the budget. If your need help with your wedding planning and your budget allows you, it is recommended to hire a wedding planner who has the needed experience to help you take care of every detail.
- The second thing that you should do is to find a location that that suits both your preferences and your budget. This is probably the most funny part since all you have to do is run an online research and find the location of your dreams.
- After choosing the location, you must decide for a resort package or if the budget is not too restricted, you can contact a wedding planner that specialize in finding suitable wedding packages and destinations.
- Your wedding planning requires distributive attention and thus an experienced wedding planner can make the difference between a perfect event and a failed one. He can help you choose the hotel and arrange the ceremony and reception site or opt for a convenient transportation for your guests. Taking into consideration that each professional is trying to sell his services as well as possible, you should look for recommendations and clients testimonials in order to convince whether or not he is worth your trust and money.
- The marriage license is also an important aspect of your wedding planning because there are several locations that require you to apply in advance before the wedding so you should not skip this step in order to avoid any unpleasant surprises.
- After choosing a nice location that offers a good price regarding the accommodation for you and your guests, you can take care for the airfare. Given that airline tickets are pretty expensive, especially if you have to pay for your guests as well, you should purchase them with at least 6 months in advance in order to save a significant amount of money. Apart from this, you can also consider flying in on a weekday and stay over on a Saturday night.
- Finding your perfect wedding destination is probably the most difficult part of the wedding planning but after that you can relax and focus on other details that will complete the entire picture of a perfect wedding.
- Now is the perfect moment to start your beauty and health regime in order to look and feel great at your wedding.
- You can choose the bridesmaids and groomsmen and you should also look for your wedding dress and also the bridesmaid dresses because this is definitely a very stressful job.
- Your wedding planning must also include booking for wedding photographers and video-graphs as well as wedding stationery designs.
- In your wedding day you will look wonderful and you will feel like a queen so you need a special transportation which should be chosen according to the wedding theme.
- Create your guests lists and ask them to confirm their presence in order to know exactly for how many people you organize the reception.
- If the reception venue doesn’t supply with food, you must contact a catering company to take care of your wedding feast, menu and drink.
- Last but not least, you must find the celebrant or chaplain and discuss your requirements with him.
Taking into consideration all the 14 tips to plan a wedding from afar you are now ready to start the process and enjoy this time frame as much as possible.